About Us


UK Certificate of Sponsorship

Are you looking at employing migrant workers? Do you require help obtaining a certificate of sponsorship? If so, then the team here at Barar Associates can help you.

If this is the first time you’ve looked into hiring migrant workers, then don’t worry our expert team of immigration solicitors will be able to help you. Our aim is to make the process of obtaining your virtual document which contains your unique reference number as easy and straightforward as possible. It’s extremely important that you obtain the unique reference number, as this is the number that the worker, or workers will need as a key part of their application process to come into the UK and work.

Key Information

Restricted and unrestricted certificates of sponsorship

If you are considering how many certificates you may need for Tier 2 (General), you can only have an annual allocation of certificates for the following migrants.

Migrants who currently work for you under Tier 2 (General) or on a work permit and need to extend their stay in the UK to continue working for you under Tier 2 (General).

Migrants you wish to recruit from outside the UK at a salary of £150,000 or more.

Migrants you wish to recruit who are already in the UK under another immigration category and who are allowed to switch into Tier 2 (General). This does not include dependants of migrants who are Tier 4 students.

If you are local to London and you are seeking immigration legal advice and assistance then we are confident that you won’t be disappointed with coming to us. We already help a range of clients ensure they are legally compliant with immigration legislation. If you would like more information then please call us on 020 7487 8370.


Top Immigration Solicitors

Here at Barar Associates, we like to help make sure that you are fully up-to-date with immigration legal issues. That’s why we wanted to report on the latest news that the Home Office is removing the full right of appeal for applicants who are refused leave to enter the UK as a family visitor.

On 25 April 2013 Royal Assent was given to a clause in the Crime and Courts Bill, published on 10 May 2012, which will allow the change to be pushed through. The change is expected to come into force on or soon after 25 June. The new appeal arrangements will apply to anybody who applies to enter the UK to visit a family member on or after the implementation date.

By removing the right of appeal, we are bringing the family visitor visa in line with all other visitor visa categories. Applicants who are refused can re-apply addressing the reasons for refusal instead of appealing. This will be quicker and cost less than an appeal. In 2011-12 95% of applications were decided within 15 days, whereas the appeal system can take up to 8 months to deliver a result.

Don’t forget that also From 28 October 2013, unless they are exempt, all applicants for settlement or naturalisation as a British citizen will need to meet the knowledge of language and life requirement by: passing the life in the UK test; and having a speaking and listening qualification in English at B1 CEFR or higher, or its equivalent.

If you would like more advice on the above and how it may affect you then call the top immigration solicitors today on 020 7487 8370.


London Immigration Solicitors UK

London is one of the largest, most vibrant and exciting cities in Europe and has world-class business, investment and education opportunities. The practicalities and technicalities of applying for visas and work permits can, however, be daunting. For most, applications for UK immigration is based on a points-based 5 tier system that covers a range of immigration classes including highly-skilled applicants, skilled migrants with a certificate of sponsorship from an employer, and students and young people sponsored by either an educational institution or their home government.

Immigration rules, prerequisites and the grounds for points allocation can be complex and the differ depending upon visa class. At Barar Associates, however, our team of specialist London immigration solicitors have expert knowledge in all aspects of UK immigration law and are committed to providing jargon-free advice, ensuring you understand the process and procedures required and are kept fully informed during the course of your application. Our legal experts take care of everything, so you can focus on what you are expert in: be that your business, investment or studies.

We are a London-based firm entirely dedicated to immigration, visa and work permit applications so you know that every one of our team is a specialist in the field, and through our membership of the Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association (ILPA), we are committed to sharing, promoting and continually improving best practice in immigration, asylum and nationality law both in the UK and across Europe, as well as striving for an egalitarian system of immigration law that is free from discrimination on the grounds of gender, race and ethnicity. You can be sure that your application will be dealt with to the very best of our expert abilities, and that we treat every one of our clients with the same personal commitment.

You can arrange an appointment meet our team and discuss your requirements in more detail by calling us on 020 7487 8370. We look forward to hearing from you and to getting your application under way.


Find Specialist Immigration Solicitors London

It’s only natural that when you are searching online to find specialist immigration solicitors in London, you want to make sure that you select only the very best firm to ensure that you are receiving the most accurate advice and assistance. This is where we can help you here at Barar & Associates.

Did you know that Asylum is given under the 1951 United Nations Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees. To be recognised as a refugee, you must have left your country and be unable to go back because you have a well-founded fear of persecution because of your:

  • race
  • religion
  • nationality
  • political opinion
  • membership of a particular social group

In 2007, 19 of every 100 people who applied for asylum were recognised as refugees and given asylum.

We have a team of expert solicitors available who are fully qualified and experienced to assist you with a range of immigration legal issues, including asylum and Human Rights. We regularly assist our clients with Tier 1 extensions, through to EEA Family Permits and full information can be found by clicking HERE.

With us, you won’t need to second guess where you stand legally, our team will always make sure you are kept fully informed with the progress of your legal case that we are dealing with. We make sure that all matters are dealt with professionally and within the most efficient time scales possible.

For more information on the service we provide here, please call our team on 020 7487 8370. We look forward to assisting you with your immigration matter in more detail.

Send A Message to Khayrullo Abdullaev

Send A Message to Zareen Haque

Send A Message to Julie Kieffer

Send A Message to Pam Barar