A person can apply for settlement under paragraph 276A-276D of the Immigration Rules after a period of 10 years continuous lawful residence.
The main requirements for Indefinite Leave to Remain under long residence:
– at least 10 years continuous lawful residence in the UK;
– not against the public good;
– must meet the life in the UK and English Language requirements;
– must not fall for refusal under the general grounds;
– must not be in breach of immigration laws (certain exceptions apply);
For more details how to obtain Indefinite Leave to Remain under long residency, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Home Office Fees Long residency inside the UK
Inside the UK – £2,297
Read the latest news related to long residence.
How do I apply? Please contact us on +4420 7487 8370.We have a team of expert solicitors available who are fully qualified and experienced to assist you with a range of immigration legal issues. Contact us today to discuss your requirements.