Tier 4 (General) Student Visas

The Tier 4 (General) Student visa category is for students aged 18 or over who have been offered a place on a course at a UK educational institution. Courses of study covered by this visa include degree level courses, and level 3 courses such as A levels.
Request Free Consultation
Please fill the form below to get a free 30-minute Consultation


You can apply for a Tier 4 (General) Student Visa if you are over 18. However, some approved education provider may agree that you come to study to the UK under this visa category if you are 16 or 17 years old.

In order to qualify for the Tier 4 (General) Student Visa you will need to have a valid confirmation of acceptance for studies known as CAS and have the required amount of funds in your account to support yourself while studying in the United Kingdom.

The CAS is a confirmation that you will be studying a suitable course with an approved education provider also known as Tier 4 sponsor and for having the necessary English language skills.

The period of stay granted under Tier 4 (General) Student Visa will depend on the length of your course.

Home Office Tier 4 (General) Student Visa Fees
Outside the UK – £335
Inside the UK – £457

Read the latest news related to Tier 4 (General) Student Visas.

Contact Us

Specialist Immigration Solicitors

How do I apply? Please contact us on +4420 7487 8370.

We have a team of expert solicitors available who are fully qualified and experienced to assist you with a range of immigration legal issues. Contact us today to discuss your requirements.

Send A Message to Khayrullo Abdullaev

Send A Message to Zareen Haque

Send A Message to Julie Kieffer

Send A Message to Pam Barar