Tier 5 – Entertainer Visa

The Tier 5 (temporary worker) creative and sporting worker category is for a small number of very highly skilled people coming to the UK to work or perform as entertainers, creative artists and sportspeople. You must have a valid Tier 5 certificate of sponsorship from a licensed Tier 5 sponsor in order to apply.
Request Free Consultation
Please fill the form below to get a free 30-minute Consultation


If you are an artist or entertainer, you can apply under the Tier 5 – Creative and Sporting visa to work or perform in the United Kingdom for a maximum period of 12 months. The limited period can vary depending on the required length of stay.

In order to apply for this visa category, you must have a sponsor, a certificate of sponsorship (and an endorsement for sports people) and sufficient funds.

Home Office Tier 5 Entertainer (Creative and sporting) Visa Fees
Outside the UK – £235
Inside the UK – £235

Read the latest news related to Tier 5 – Entertainer.

Contact Us

Specialist Immigration Solicitors

How do I apply? Please contact us on +4420 7487 8370.

We have a team of expert solicitors available who are fully qualified and experienced to assist you with a range of immigration legal issues. Contact us today to discuss your requirements.

Send A Message to Khayrullo Abdullaev

Send A Message to Zareen Haque

Send A Message to Julie Kieffer

Send A Message to Pam Barar