Tier 2 General Visas

The Tier 2 (general) visa is to enable skilled workers to come to the UK to take up employment, usually paying a salary of at least £20,800. In order to apply for this visa you must have a job offer and a certificate of sponsorship from a UK employer with a valid Tier 2 sponsorship licence.
Request Free Consultation
Please fill the form below to get a free 30-minute Consultation


You can apply for a PBS Tier 2 – General Visa of you are a skilled worker have been offered employment in the United Kingdom.

In order to apply for this visa, you will need to:

  1. Have a Certificate of Sponsorship;
  2. Have appropriate salary and maintenance;
  3. Meet the English language requirement.

You can apply for an extension of this visa if you meet all the necessary requirements and eventually apply for settlement.

Dependents can be included in your application as long as you can provide adequate maintenance and evidence of your relationship to them.

Home Office Tier 2 (General) Fees
Outside the UK – £1,174 (more than 3 years)
Inside the UK – £1,354 (more than 3 years)
Outside the UK – £587 (up to 3 years)
Inside the UK – £677 (up to 3 years)

Read the latest news related to Tier 2 General Visas.

Contact Us

Specialist Immigration Solicitors

How do I apply? Please contact us on +4420 7487 8370.

We have a team of expert solicitors available who are fully qualified and experienced to assist you with a range of immigration legal issues. Contact us today to discuss your requirements.

Send A Message to Khayrullo Abdullaev

Send A Message to Zareen Haque

Send A Message to Julie Kieffer

Send A Message to Pam Barar