Tier 2 – Minister of Religion Visa

The Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa category is for ministers of religious organisations or missionary workers coming to the UK to fill a position within a religious organisation. The worker must have a confirmed job in the UK and a certificate of sponsorship from a religious organisation with a valid Tier 2 sponsorship license before they apply.
Request Free Consultation
Please fill the form below to get a free 30-minute Consultation


If you are a missionary, member of religious orders or a minister of religion undertaking pastoral and preaching work and have been offered work within your faith communities in the United Kingdom, you can apply for a PBS Tier 2 – Minister of Religion Visa.

To apply, you will need to provide a certificate of Sponsorship, have sufficient funds to maintain yourself and meet the English language requirement.

Your dependents can apply for permission to stay in the United Kingdom, however they will need to complete their own application.

This category can lead to settlement if you meet all the requirements.

Home Office Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) Visa Fees
Outside the UK – £1,174 (more than 3 years)
Inside the UK – £1,354 (more than 3 years)
Outside the UK – £587 (up to 3 years)
Inside the UK – £677 (up to 3 years)

Read the latest news related to Tier 2 – Minister of Religion.

Contact Us

Specialist Immigration Solicitors

How do I apply? Please contact us on +4420 7487 8370.

We have a team of expert solicitors available who are fully qualified and experienced to assist you with a range of immigration legal issues. Contact us today to discuss your requirements.

Send A Message to Khayrullo Abdullaev

Send A Message to Zareen Haque

Send A Message to Julie Kieffer

Send A Message to Pam Barar