Religious Worker Visa

Tier 5 – Religious Worker Visa

The Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) – Religious Worker category visa for workers offered a job, such as preaching or work in a monastery or convent, by a religious order in the UK. In order to apply under this category you must have a valid Tier 5 certificate of sponsorship from a licensed Tier 5 sponsor religious organisation.

If you are a religious worker who wants to work in the United Kingdom, you can apply for a Tier 5 – Religious Worker visa.

When applying, you will need to provide a certificate of sponsorship and evidence of maintenance.

The maximum length of stay is 24 months. However, this can vary depending on the planned length of stay.

Home Office Tier 5 (Religious Worker) Visa Fees
 Outside the UK – £235
 Inside the UK – £235

Related Sponsorship and Working Visa Services

Tier 2 – Sponsor Licence

A Sponsorship Licence is applicable to companies who wish to employ suitable migrant workers. A company will need to obtain ...
Read More

Tier 2 General Visas

The Tier 2 (general) visa is to enable skilled workers to come to the UK to take up employment, usually ...
Read More

Tier 2 – Sports People Visas

The Tier 2 Sportsperson Visa category is for top-level athletes and coaches whose application is being endorsed by their sport's ...
Read More

Minister of Religion Visa

The Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa category is for ministers of religious organisations or missionary workers coming to the ...
Read More

Representative of an Overseas Business Visa

The Representatives of Overseas Business visa category is for companies to who wish to establish a commercial presence in the ...
Read More

Tier 5 – Government Authorised Exchange Visa

The Tier 5 Temporary Workers or Government Authorised Exchange category visa are for workers coming to the UK through an ...
Read More

Youth Mobility Scheme Visas

The Tier 5 youth mobility scheme is for young people (18 - 30) from a limited number of countries and ...
Read More

Tier 5 – Temporary Worker International Agreement Visa

The Tier 5 (temporary worker) international agreement category is for people coming to the UK under contract to do work ...
Read More

Tier 5 – Entertainer Visa

The Tier 5 (temporary worker) creative and sporting worker category is for a small number of very highly skilled people ...
Read More

Domestic Workers Visa

The Overseas Domestic Worker Visa allows overseas employers to bring their domestic workers with them when visiting the UK for ...
Read More