How Can I Employ Overseas National Migrants (Non-Eea Nationals)?

You first need to apply and obtain a Sponsorship Licence. This is not a straight-forward process as there are several criteria which need to be fulfilled and steps undertaken for example, the HR system must correspond with the Immigration Rules.


Then, you need to apply for Tier 2 (General), or Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) or Tier 5 (Government Authorised Exchange) visas for the overseas migrant outside the UK.